Public areas are disinfected daily
Protection against infections
Possibility to disinfect your hands at various places
1 person in the buffet room
Breakfast in buffet style where an employee will put the desired breakfast on a tray for you
Breakfast needs to be consumed in your hotel room
Food and drinks
Vending machine for drinks and snacks @atrium
Free coffee, tea and water @atrium
Restaurants are closed, various possibilities for take-away in the area (more info on Food page)
Covid-19 friendly cancellation
Meeting rooms: Cancellation up until 72h before the start of the meeting
Meeting rooms are each equipped with a ventilation system and are ventilated extra during these times.
All public areas are ventilated extra during these times.
Corona – adjustments (version April 2021)
- When travelling from out of Belgium, please check the following website for more information on travellers from foreign countries.
- There will be a receptionist during weekdays from 6h30-12h + 16h-22h. In the weekend this will be from 7h30-12h + 16h22h. Please settle your room during these hours. In case you would like to check-in outside these hours, you can always use our kiosk. Between these hours (11h-16h) there will be other staff available if necessary and at the reception you can reach us by phone.
- The hours of breakfast will be from 6h30-9h30 during weekdays and from 7h30-11h during the weekends. The breakfast room will not be open to consume your breakfast, we will open the breakfast in take-away format. Please consume the breakfast in the hotel room. The cleaning staff will take away the dirty dishes when they come to clean the room. In the breakfast area, maximum 1 person is allowed at the time, so if necessary, please wait in the lobby. Before entering the breakfast room, we ask you to disinfect your hands.
- A mask is obligated.
- Please remember at all times the social distancing rule of 1,5m in the hotel!
- We will provide disinfection gel on several locations in the hotel such as the lobby, breakfast room, elevators. You can use your arm to serve yourself.
- In case you exhibit multiple symptoms of the Covid-19 –virus, please cancel your reservation. Our cancellation terms remain the same, cancellation is possible until day of arrival 12 o’clock noon time (in case you reserved directly on our website our via email). Always cancel your reservation via email.
- Regulations oblige us to keep records of hotel guests, so we need each time you stay with us a copy of your passport or likewise identification document and we will ask for a phone number.
- We ask you to pay as much as possible by card of by invoice (companies). The terminal will be disinfected every time that it has been used.
- Max 1 person in the elevator.
- As the room as well as the door handles and elevators etc. will be disinfected, there will be the smell of disinfection product possible.
- For safety reasons the Belgian Federal Government has decided that all restaurants and cafés are closed until further notice. Take-out is still possible in many restaurants in the neighborhood. Ask our receptionist for more information.
- There aren’t any outside visitors allowed in the room that don’t share their home address with the guest. Also, guests can only share a room when they live at the same home address.